Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priory Hall, Clongriffen residents told their apartments unsafe - another disgrace

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

maude6868 wrote: »
    That's no good to me now though as his company dissolved in 2005, this is the problem these days. I am gutted because I have to suffer through no fault of my own. I have 2 kids doing State exams and the upheaval is tremendous for us, I never thought I would be forced to leave this house.

Best you do now is talk to a solicitor and see if you have any recourse against said engineers PI insurance (Even though the company is gone). It's a long shot but worth a try.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭maude6868

Thanks for your replies, will see what I can do with solicitor but don't want to be paying a fortune to him too, just about managing to get by as it is, don't want to be a moaner, you know how it is. I'll talk to solicitor and ask if he thinks I have a case against whoever. Will let you know outcome but I'm not expecting anything to favour me, all behinds will be covered except the poor eejit who did what she was told by Council and engineer and those who knew everything abaot building and were paid plenty for that knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Also try asking what the routes you might take from here in this forum.

Construction and Planning
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=876

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Burgman

I see that the boot is on the other foot now for the McFeelys. See report in the Irish Independent.

God love them - they are going to be thrown out on the street. Yeah right.

Anyone know where the poor unfortunate teenager goes to school? Couldn't possibly be a fee-paying school could it? Might not be, just asking.

Advertisement