Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daytona USA on XBOX live!

Options
  • 12-10-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

Finally Daytona USA on XBOX live! DAYTONA let go away!

"Today we are happy to announce the triumphant return of the cherished arcade racer, Daytona USA! Speeding out of the past from its 1993 debut, Daytona USA will be racing onto Xbox LIVE Arcade for and PlayStation Network. The classic title has been tuned up and overhauled with enhanced graphics, steering wheel support and, for the first time on home consoles, online multiplayer. Daytona USA will be available as a speedy digital download in North America on October 25 for PlayStation Network ($9.99) and October 26 for Xbox LIVE Arcade (800 Microsoft Points), and in late November in Europe."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS_ToP2ievs&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

...more importantly its on PSN as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,331 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm from Daytona (Well Ormond, but same thing), and I never saw the attraction. Damn rednecks. Everybody is like WOOO BIKE WEEK or YAY RACES but every local is just "F*ck. More traffic". Bike week always results in a view crash-related deaths, and probably a few that aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

...more importantly its on PSN as well ;)
    Which just happens to be delayed until late November over here, for reasons I cannot fathom. DAMMIT SEGA, I've got arcade loving friends on PSN to play with!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm from Daytona (Well Ormond, but same thing), and I never saw the attraction. Damn rednecks. Everybody is like WOOO BIKE WEEK or YAY RACES but every local is just "F*ck. More traffic". Bike week always results in a view crash-related deaths, and probably a few that aren't.

Have you ever walked over to those crash victims and sang 'Game over yyyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!' to them?

Too far?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Have you ever walked over to those crash victims and sang 'Game over yyyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!' to them?

Too far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

I'm now singing "Daytoooonaaaaaa... Let's go away" repeatedly to myself... Sound.

Does this have a two player mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Roar wrote: »
    I'm now singing "Daytoooonaaaaaa... Let's go away" repeatedly to myself... Sound.

Does this have a two player mode?
    It has an 8 player online mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That could be the worst video I've ever watched the first half of...

Advertisement