Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 8520 wifi problem

Options
  • 12-10-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,

I know this is probably been posted here before but can't find it but here it goes....

The wifi has stopped working on my bb 8520 curve the wifi symbol is not illuminated in the corner as it usually is. Tried resetting the settings for the wifi and to no avail. Also tried, taking the battery out and to no avail.

Also noticed I cannot connect to the internet at all even using the EDGE service.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Hi flaps,

I have the same model and am having the same problems as you. I've heard of a few people having trouble with their blackberrys this week. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon.

If anyone has a bit more info on this, it would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

It should be working again now for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Yeah, all my emails from the past week decided to come at about 3 in the morning this morning. Seems to be gone for me again :mad:

Advertisement