Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Xbox Dashboard 06.12.2011

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Is anyone else having sound issues with 4OD?

Whenever i try to watch something there is no sound, and then i have to restart the Xbox to get sound again on the system

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Just a quick 4od question,I used a uk account to download it and then i switch back to my Irish account and use it,will it always be free on my Irish account as long as I'm a gold subscriber?
    Also is there any worth while apps on the US one worth setting up and account for??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

1. Yes it should, can't see why not.
    2. Not really most of the useful ones wont load video if you try

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Sorry to ask another question,I'm not sure if it's the right place but will the method of gettin 4od work for the US netflix or is that a different method to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Sorry to ask another question,I'm not sure if it's the right place but will the method of gettin 4od work for the US netflix or is that a different method to do that

Haven't bothered to do it myself but I think you also need to change the dns setting on the console. More info in this thread I think!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056509234

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

is 4od still working for people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

allanb49 wrote: »
    is 4od still working for people

Working away fine for me. It updated itself last night and no issues

saying content not available my end

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

allanb49 wrote: »
    saying content not available my end

Assuming your Eircom, change your DNS to

Primary : 8.8.8.8

Secondary : 8.8.4.4

upc, :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Muzu us gone to the dogs for me recently. Keeps stopping and restarting, nothing to do with connection just generally $hit.

same here, tried loading a video up the other day play for about 5 seconds, buffering, 4 seconds buffer, so on so forth,

Same with youtube takes ages to load and then buffers, i have a fast enough connection too which is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

How is it possible to download 4od with a uk live account when I need to pay for another xbox live gold account. Do I need to use the one months free trial to download?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Irish_rat wrote: »
    How is it possible to download 4od with a uk live account when I need to pay for another xbox live gold account. Do I need to use the one months free trial to download?

Doesn't need to be gold to download it only watch it. At least thats how it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 patrick cummins

I tried to download it without Gold and it would not let me. Has anyone anyway of getting around this?

Advertisement