Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Open Days

• 12-10-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Okay so we're going to the Limerick Open Days on Friday and we'll be getting off the bus at UL. I'll have approx 4 hours and I hope to see both UL and Mary I as I aim on going to either of these year. Can someone please explain the shuttle buses to me please? Where to meet them, how long they take etc etc :)

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Okay so we're going to the Limerick Open Days on Friday and we'll be getting off the bus at UL. I'll have approx 4 hours and I hope to see both UL and Mary I as I aim on going to either of these year. Can someone please explain the shuttle buses to me please? Where to meet them, how long they take etc etc :)

thanks in advance :)

Last year we started off in LIT. There was buses rolling up outside every ten minutes or so. Its not a big city so it wont take you that long to get from UL to Mary I. You should have plenty of time.

Advertisement