Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cut Chemist/J Rocc this weekend

• 12-10-2011 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Cork Friday Pavilion also Dublin shows (and maybe Limerick/Galway?)

should be epic TWO OF THE FINEST DJ's!

Tomorrow Pavilion has jeremy ellis, Mmoths, Taylor McFerrin, Colm K and Mynameisjohn

Saturday it's Brian Deady, Colm K and moi

all details at [www.pavilioncork.com]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Anyone at the dublin gig last night?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pretty annoyed that I missed this as i was out of country for the past week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Pretty annoyed that I missed this as i was out of country for the past week.

TBH I was pretty annoyed at the gig.

Jrocc was really great and got some great party tunes out whilst showing his talent.

Can't say however that i was too impressed with Cut. He arrived on stage like he had better things to be doing. While of course he was there to do what he does best and show us his talents etc, he had no interest in playing to the crowd, and just went into a mode where he played the exact same set as he has probably been playing for the last 5 years, no real enthusiasm, not really bothered. Would have preferred to here more from J rocc TBH as he was able to read the crowd better and give a fresher set.

Won't be too bothered going to see CC again unless he's playing with DJ shadow

Advertisement