Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumbo Curling Iron??

Options
  • 12-10-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Any one know where i could get a really big curler?

I love the curly blow dry look, but id like to be able to do it myself at home!

most of the big ones are 38mm

I seen Cosmopoitan Do a 52mm one but its exclusive to Argos and u have to buy it in a set with other bits il never use and ita bout 100 euro!

iv looked at loads of sites online so any tips would be apperciated!!

tongue.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I have the babyliss wand which I find great but if those curls are too tight for you they do a waving wand also

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BaByliss-2286U-Waving-Wand/dp/B003N7NIL0

TBH it is hard to beat the GHD for big loose curls though...

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭illegalmidget

closifer wrote: »
    I have the babyliss wand which I find great but if those curls are too tight for you they do a waving wand also

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BaByliss-2286U-Waving-Wand/dp/B003N7NIL0

TBH it is hard to beat the GHD for big loose curls though...

no matter how hard i try i cant do GHD curls!! :(

i love getting curly blow drys i love how glam you feel after.. unfortuantly i cant afford them every week i was looking at the babyliss one im not sure if it will give me what i want though

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

The GHd Curls are easy peasy. You just need someone to give you a quick lesson. The method reminds me of the way that you use a scissors to curl ribbon...you kinda just pull down and in. Im sure that if you were able to figure it out - this would be closest to the efect that u were looking for. There are loads of tutorials on you tube that might help..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mila07

I use the Karmin Salon Pro Clipless Tourmaline Curling Iron, it works great and I can make pretty long lasting curls. I love it!!

Advertisement