Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video COMPETITION

• 12-10-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Here's a chance to win €500 by making a video and uploading to YouTube ;)

The idea is you make a video which encourages prospective students to visit the BlueBrick site. BlueBrick is an education courses portal site where you can search for, compare and apply online for a huge range of third level courses.

See BlueBrick.ie for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Nice idea, however the competition closes tomorrow so zero chance of getting something ready in time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jenn.ie

I think they're extending the date - keep an eye if you're interested!

Yep Id definately submit an entry if there was time to prepare it. Ill check the site over the next few days and see whats happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Angel L.

Interesting idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

ah for gollys sake. I was reading and yes the date is extended, but you must be over 18.

Don't mean to sound up my arse, but i could make a winning entry but I can't enter because I am 5 months too young :P haha

• Advertisement

Anybody know when the results will be announced?

Advertisement