Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BeOne Pearl ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭coolbeans

NIce bike if you like triples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭mediwheel

Yeah, hadn't noticed that. A bit like a tow-bar on a Porsche i suppose !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

The description says compact, might be worth sending them a mail to confirm which it is definitely. That said it is a lovely bit of bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

Jeremy seems to like it going by his review...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭mediwheel

CramCycle wrote: »
    The description says compact, might be worth sending them a mail to confirm which it is definitely. That said it is a lovely bit of bike.
    Sent that query off to them, will see what they say !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Billy Greenbush

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/gt-gtr-series-2-road-bike-id54660.html

I was looking at a Beone but went for this instead:

Its excellent quality aluminium frame by Kenisis and so light, was originally going for a carbon frame - great spec too I am delighted with it and came in under my budget- looks the business too thae Beone looks savage too though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

You can get a Planet-x SL Pro Carbon with full 6700 Ultegra for very little more. Or you could buy the PX frame for around £500, 105 5700 full groupset for under £400 or Ultegra for under £600. Then add something like RS10's, Aksium's or PX Model B's for £100 and finishing kit another £100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭coolbeans

mediwheel wrote: »
    Yeah, hadn't noticed that. A bit like a tow-bar on a Porsche i suppose !
    Be sure to let us know whether or not it's a compact or a triple.

Advertisement