Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Lvl 6 Business Management?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

As a mature student, can I go straight into level 6 or must I have previous levels of business done? Also, where can I find more information on this I'm at my wits end here trying to figure out this stuff. Basically, I want to complete this and try get into college.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

I'm pretty sure it's introductory so you won't require any previous Business education/experience. Even alot of Third level courses most of the modules in first year are introductory anyway! Probably doing the FETAC lvl 6 will be good as it shows you've had previous study experience and at least some interest in learning business (thus helping your application as a mature student).

Advertisement