Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dress Code

Options
  • 13-10-2011 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I am going to an Opera in the NCH next week. I am a great fan of Classical and opera, but I am not a regular customer at the NCH.

I am aware that it would be the more conservative / establishment end of the music scene.

What is the dress-code at such an event ?
    Would anything less than a suite be out of place ?
    Would an Arty look be appropriate ?
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

You don't really need to go too overboard. A shirt and trousers would be fine. there's no set dress code. smart casual!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

Your money is as good as anyone else's that has bought a ticket so wear whatever makes you comfortable and don't worry about anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Yep as above your normal everyday clothes is fine. People are generally in casual clothes. I went two weeks ago in jeans and a shirt

Advertisement