Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will iphone 4s be sold out for first few days ?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Anyone know or remember from the last time, if when the new iPhone comes out on Oct 28th, will it be hard to get one?

Will they be completely sold out for first few days or is there a chance of getting one within a day or 2.

(Im not a fanboy and not in so much a rush as to queue)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭witless_steve

IF it's anything like the last release they will be as rare as hens teeth for the first few months. Unless you pre-ordered one I'd wait till after Xmas to see one.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

IF it's anything like the last release they will be as rare as hens teeth for the first few months. Unless you pre-ordered one I'd wait till after Xmas to see one.

It was a joke when I went to get the iphone 4! for months it was impossible, none of the phone shops would even hold one on the side for an hour to get to the shop it was that bad! Dont get your hopes up unless you plan to buy direct on the apple website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

It was a joke when I went to get the iphone 4! for months it was impossible, none of the phone shops would even hold one on the side for an hour to get to the shop it was that bad! Dont get your hopes up unless you plan to buy direct on the apple website!

I'm just going to order it from Apple, really wish it was the iPhone 5 I have not updated since the 3G.

msg11 wrote: »
    I'm just going to order it from Apple, really wish it was the iPhone 5 I have not updated since the 3G.

What do with think of the iOS5 software?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

What do with think of the iOS5 software?

Not available for use on the 3G, it's not compatible, so...yeah. (I'm in the same boat)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭nacimroc

Rang vodafone! they said ring them on 27th and they will see what they can do. Asked in 2 vodafone shops and an emobile shop. They said there should be no problem getting one on the day.

They also said there was no problem the last time...which I thought was pure lies...but what else do you expect from a phone company

nacimroc wrote: »
    Rang vodafone! they said ring them on 27th and they will see what they can do. Asked in 2 vodafone shops and an emobile shop. They said there should be no problem getting one on the day.

They also said there was no problem the last time...which I thought was pure lies...but what else do you expect from a phone company

Id say they were bulls hiting ya! I remember when the 4 came out the was queues out the doors! Fecking madness for a phone! I was listening to the radio yesterday and one lad went up north for one, Id say he didnt half pay for it up there!

Advertisement