Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay Shipping Help

Options
  • 13-10-2011 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I have serveral items for my business that I want to place on ebay.ie The problem I'm running into is with shipping cost. How do I select calculate shipping feature on ebay.ie? I see vidios on you tube and they make it look so easy as you just select from a drop down window, however, the only options I get is Flat Rate or No Shipping, customer must collect.

I have a few hundred IT products I want to place and they vary in weight and size. It would make my life so much easier if I ebay could calculate the shipping cost around the world for me.

Does anyone know is this feature available on ebay.ie ? or is it only available in the States?

Help....it's driving me crazy................

Advertisement