Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team of the Week [career mode]

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Just something I have noticed in my career mode and wondering is it a bug or just bad luck. I'm in my first season with MK Dons, started my Virtual Pro and had him as a CDM in an effort to build up the defensive points as well as try get a few goals / assists. Placed him in the same role within the MK Dons team and was getting no where near the team of the week. After a few injuries and suspensions, for two games I pushed him on into CAM and got a few assists and goals, won MOTM twice and two weeks in a row I got into the Team of the Week. Looking at the list of players it had me nearer the defense, I'm assuming it was the CDM role I got in for. Anyway a few games later I decide to edit my Pro and change his role to CAM officially. Playing CAM regularly for MK Dons and most of the time getting MOTM, scoring regularly and getting assists regularly. Yet in the ~10 games or so he is in the CAM role (officially) I haven't gotten near the team of the week, despite getting a couple of hat tricks.

Anyone else experienced anything like that? I'm assuming it's a bug because the pros position was moved mid season. It's only a small annoyance but just wanted to check it out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You know what I really hate?
    If I put my player as a CM/LM etc he's the best player in the world according to the commentators....
    If I put him as a forward he's a lazy good for nothing sod like Berbatov...it's nuts...and good god I hate listening to Alan Smith..:mad:

As to your question..yeah I get it as well...I assume it's something to do with postition/tackling etc for the CDM and assists etc for the forward...but it's annoying as hell...

Advertisement