Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digi 002 - Logic Problem, Help!!!

• 13-10-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've a Digi 002 rack which I'm trying to run with Logic Express 9 and Snow Leopard 10.6.2. There seems to be a minefield of problems with the Digi 002 and Logic configuration on the net, though both should be compatible when set up correctly. However, after installing what seems to be the correct version of the stand alone Core Audio driver I just can't get it happening. I've used the Digi 002 on a friends Mac with Logic a year or two ago and it was fine. Logic did pick up the Digi 002 once or twice for a few secs and then lost it. What puzzles me is the Core Audio Manager sees the Digi 002 but says its not connected and the HW Setup button is greyed out?

Help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

I'm guessing the 002 might be a bit elderly so drivers may not support 10.6.2- have you checked? And have you tried a different FW cable?

Advertisement