Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to UK – O2 contract question

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I've been offered a job contract in the UK and called O2 to ask what I could do about my contract (I've got 4 months left). They said I could make it dormant (can't remember the wording) and just pay €5 per month. Anyone have experience of this? Is this the only fee you ended up paying? Does it disable the sim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

you pay a fiver to keep the line open and run out the contract, then any roaming costs you incur are charged. depends on the plan you're on though, if its an iphone they may not let you do it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Thanks, I'd probably get a new contract in the UK as soon as I got settled to save on big roaming charges.

Advertisement