Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shed

• 13-10-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hi All

looking for your suggestions as to the best things to do to a brand new shed to optimise the space for storage.

I got a new 8FT x 8FT shed last weekend and right now I dont have anything in it. I was planning on buy a load of timber from the timber yard and cutting it to size to make a load of shelves all the way around the inside at mid height but is that the best way to use the space?

Inside the walls are currently bare (no insulation or plywood).

I will be using it for storing tools, a lawnmower, BBQ, paint cans...the normal things...nothing specialized or important.

Thanks for the input!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Is it a regular shiplap shed? Be wary of having too much weight bearing on the walls of the shed with the shelves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

yup a regualr shiplap shed...

Nice camper van thread btw!

Advertisement