Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Trenchcoat

Options
  • 13-10-2011 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I need a mans beige trenchcoat for a fancy dress party next weekend and I have searched every clothes/charity shop around.

Does anyone know where I can get one on the cheap???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Call around to any of the locals who appear on the 'sex offenders register'. At least one of them is bound to have a spare trenchcoat :eek:
    Elevelyn wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get one on the cheap???
    Do you have a budget in mind? I'm about to embark on a little clothing shopping spree around the city. If I think that I've found something that may be of interest to you I'll post the info' up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Lemag wrote: »
    Call around to any of the locals who appear on the 'sex offenders register'. At least one of them is bound to have a spare trenchcoat :eek:

Do you have a budget in mind? I'm about to embark on a little clothing shopping spree around the city. If I think that I've found something that may be of interest to you I'll post the info' up here.

Ha.... No real budget really i suppose as its only for halloween and a fancy dress party we would spend up to 50.00 for it if we had to!!!

Advertisement