Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[BPB] Boards Book Places still left

• 13-10-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

This post will probably only last a matter of nanoseconds (but even then might top 16 views :D) , so if you're not in the Boards Book, get over there and pop in a photo in asap. Still about 12/13 spots left! and it's for charity too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056403160

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Roll up ....last 5 spots left. Would make a great Xmas pressie :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Two of those 5 now filled - come on people - help us reach 100!!

Think of the children! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

put in a submission. organizer, let me know via PM if everying with it is ok and if you need anything else. Thanks!

fret_wimp2 wrote: »
    put in a submission. organizer, let me know via PM if everying with it is ok and if you need anything else. Thanks!

Got it :) You're in! Email reply on it's way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭waldo

Include me if there is a space left. Thanks.

• Advertisement

waldo wrote: »
    Include me if there is a space left. Thanks.

There are 3 spaces left, send a photo in quick to be included. Payment by paypal preferred, need to go to print very soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Cork_girl wrote: »
    There are 3 spaces left, send a photo in quick to be included. Payment by paypal preferred, need to go to print very soon!

Sent ya a mail, let me know if there are any problems or if it's a non-runner.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Your in TelePaul.

Only 1 space left now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

DarrenG wrote: »
    Your in TelePaul.

Only 1 space left now

Legend! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Could we maybe include one of Danny's (Valentia) photo's for the last place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

The last space is gone but there is 1 page left that is blank at the moment. If we can get permission, a photo and some words I'm sure we can include it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

What's the paypal address to pay to?

What's the paypal address to pay to?

Pm sent :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Will move this over to the Projects forum now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Thats grand, mission accomplished :)

Fail to see though why such an important project is not highlighted on the main forum and hidden away where few people see it.

Advertisement