Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monsoon in Rathmines closed

Options
  • 13-10-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

I tried to order from Monsoon in Rathmines yesterday and there was no answer, I rang the Stillorgan branch and they told me they where closed for renovations.

Does anyone know how long ago they closed as I haven't had Indian in ages, I really hope they re-open as they days 'closed for renovations' usually means 'closed for good'. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Passed by there this afternoon and there is a notice up saying that the place is closed for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Rochester wrote: »
    Passed by there this afternoon and there is a notice up saying that the place is closed for good.

Might just be that store, Galway seems to be still open...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tandoori bite on richmond street is lovely. i had one last night and im going to get another now in a few minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭davef1000

Bombay Pantry in Rathmines is my favourite Indian takeaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Rochester wrote: »

Nooooooo, I loved that place :(

I noticed yesterday a new place open beside Aldi in Rathmines and it has the exact same menu Monsoon did.

• Advertisement
Advertisement