Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Marathon Plus Tyres (2)

Options
  • 13-10-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I've two brand new unopened Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tyres (size 25s).
    Looking for €50 for the pair or a swap for two new Schwalbe road tyres (like Durano plus).
    In Dublin 14\6 area.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

Hi CM, I know it's a good bit less than you're looking for, but if you're desperate to get rid of them, I'd take them for €30 (if you can meet closer to town). I was actually thinking of buying a pair recently, but I went for gatorskin hardshells instead, so this'd just be for backup more than anything.

Otherwise, good luck with the sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

I'll offer 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 41 CottonMouth

le petit braquet - I'll include a spare track pump as well if you want a deal sweetener.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I also have a pair for sale after CMs sale goes through, mine are 2nd hand but have only been used for 2 events. I would be looking for 40euro but I'm not letting them go until CM has completed his sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

le petit braquet - I'll include a spare track pump as well if you want a deal sweetener.

I'm not clear what you mean. If you mean 50 to include track pump as well then I already have a track pump so no thanks.

As I had no reply to my offer by then, I bought a pair of Panracer Ribmos on Sunday but I'm still prepared to go ahead at 40 for the pair

• Advertisement

No problem, you can take the other pair from CramCycle for €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mayan

Hey there cottonmouth,
    I've one panaracer duro pt and one schwalbe blizzard sport, both 23mm, both seen around 200km, and in great condition with no cuts / nicks etc. Now think i need something with a little more volume for the commute, so I'd be interested in the marathons.
    I'd be happy to swap / part ex one or both plus / minus some cash if you're interested in either?
    Can provide photos, let me know if you're interested.

Are you interested in my pair LPB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

CramCycle wrote: »
    Are you interested in my pair LPB?
    might have a guy interested let you know tomorrow;)

sorry buddy my friend lives in england so it would be to much hassle for me to collect and then post to him ah well not to worry.

mayan wrote: »
    Hey there cottonmouth,
    I've one panaracer duro pt and one schwalbe blizzard sport, both 23mm, both seen around 200km, and in great condition with no cuts / nicks etc. Now think i need something with a little more volume for the commute, so I'd be interested in the marathons.
    I'd be happy to swap / part ex one or both plus / minus some cash if you're interested in either?
    Can provide photos, let me know if you're interested.

Mayan,

I'd take the panaracer & €25.

• Advertisement

Its a deal!

I'm working in D22, we can meet halfway, lunchtime ish or evenings, sometime in the next week?

mayan wrote: »
    Its a deal!

I'm working in D22, we can meet halfway, lunchtime ish or evenings, sometime in the next week?

I could arrange it for lunchtime next week in Parkwest, that's pretty close to Dublin 22.

sorry buddy my friend lives in england so it would be to much hassle for me to collect and then post to him ah well not to worry.

Anyone else interested?

Anyone else interested?
    cramcycle will you post them to me in drogheda.;)

Anyone else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭seven stars

My €30 offer still stands if you're keen to offload them. Otherwise, glws. :)

I'll have to price them, I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

I'll have to price them, I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.
    btw what size are they :confused:
    oh yeah the wife just informed me we are going christmas shopping for the grandkids in the morning :eek:so dont you be to hard on me.

btw what size are they :confused:

They are 700X28
    oh yeah the wife just informed me we are going christmas shopping for the grandkids in the morning :eek:so dont you be to hard on me.

I won't be dropping them below 40 as they are great tyres and I will use them in the future if no one takes them, sorry, if you are shopping in Dublin I can meet up with you (or your missus ;) ), i'll see what shipping is in the morning regardless, I can't imagine it to be too much though.

They are 700X28

I won't be dropping them below 40 as they are great tyres and I will use them in the future if no one takes them, sorry, if you are shopping in Dublin I can meet up with you (or your missus ;) ), i'll see what shipping is in the morning regardless, I can't imagine it to be too much though.
    ah no good so i taught they were 599 .good luck with the sale good price for those tires.

• Advertisement

Cottonmouth - sounds like a plan, will PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Anyone else interested?

I'll bite. Will send a PM.

Edit: By "I'll bite" I mean offer asking. Don't want to bend the rules by sending a premature PM..

RT66 wrote: »
    I'll bite. Will send a PM.

Edit: By "I'll bite" I mean offer asking. Don't want to bend the rules by sending a premature PM..

Thanks for the quick edit there, my mod powers were tingling.

Offer accepted.

Advertisement