If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio speaker grill

Options
  • 13-10-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a replacement grill for a MA Sliver RX Centre speaker, ideally in plain white.
    Appreciate if you could get me a price for this, as well as costs for delivery to Dublin.

Thanks!
    C

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I am looking for a replacement grill for a MA Sliver RX Centre speaker, ideally in plain white.
    Appreciate if you could get me a price for this, as well as costs for delivery to Dublin.

Thanks!
    C

C,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote, hope you're sitting down...

£52 + £9.95 P & P

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭newirishman

C,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote, hope you're sitting down...

£52 + £9.95 P & P

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thx for quick reply. Just a bit more expensive than I'd expected...
    That whole centre speaker took a dive (don't ask!) so the grille has a few holes, and the speaker itself has some damage as well - however on the front only, so a new grill would fix the visuals.
    Still assessing the tonal damage - the woofers are ok but the tweeter is dented (yeah, including the metal cover).
    Can you also get me the price for a replacement tweeter?

I'll have a think on what I'm going to do.

Thanks again,

C

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Thx for quick reply. Just a bit more expensive than I'd expected...
    That whole centre speaker took a dive (don't ask!) so the grille has a few holes, and the speaker itself has some damage as well - however on the front only, so a new grill would fix the visuals.
    Still assessing the tonal damage - the woofers are ok but the tweeter is dented (yeah, including the metal cover).
    Can you also get me the price for a replacement tweeter?

I'll have a think on what I'm going to do.

Thanks again,

C

Thanks!

Pffff ! ..another £60 bites the dust - call it £105 in total and the shipping of course would be the same for the 2 items - HOWEVER - I would have a serious listen to the LCR first before I would pop for a new tweeter as superficial damage to the dust cover should not have too critical an effect on the audio quality..

Keep me posted - and really sorry to hear about the damage 'eek..

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭newirishman

Pffff ! ..another £60 bites the dust - call it £105 in total and the shipping of course would be the same for the 2 items - HOWEVER - I would have a serious listen to the LCR first before I would pop for a new tweeter as superficial damage to the dust cover should not have too critical an effect on the audio quality..

Keep me posted - and really sorry to hear about the damage 'eek..

ATVB,

J

John,

Thanks again. I'll keep you posted.

Ta
    C

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.