Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Military AC for FSX? (Payware or Freeware)

Options
  • 13-10-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I recently purchased the excellent L-39 Albatros from Lotus and was wandering if anyone could recommend any other decent Military Aircraft for FSX?

I also have Razbams Corsair and Intruder but wish to expand my military hangar.

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

The VRS Superbug is supposedly the best,most detailed, systems heavy military aircraft for FSX.

Milviz are currently working on an F-15 set that may raise the bar even further.

Best freeware?...Probably this one..

Rollus Mirage 2000-5

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭conork93

the VRS fA18E and IRIS f22A are both great , IRIS are also developing an F15E which is near release ..also to the above post .. the Milviz F15E has been recently canceled due to the coder pulling out at the last minute .

conork93 wrote: »
    the Milviz F15E has been recently canceled due to the coder pulling out at the last minute .

Yeah...I read that earlier.Pulled the plug just before it was going to be released.

Just remembered the F14 and T45 by Dino Cattaneo... 2 fantastic freeware military aircraft.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

Nforce wrote: »
    Just remembered the F14 and T45 by Dino Cattaneo... 2 fantastic freeware military aircraft.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/

Nice! Will defo try these out later, thanks for that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

Nforce wrote: »
    The VRS Superbug is supposedly the best,most detailed, systems heavy military aircraft for FSX.

Milviz are currently working on an F-15 set that may raise the bar even further.

Best freeware?...Probably this one..

Rollus Mirage 2000-5

Amazing! Can't believe this is freeware, another one to try out later tonight...
    Thanks.

Advertisement