Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT5 - Car Wont Move

• 13-10-2011 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭

Most bizarre. I was playing the other day and then my car starts to lose speed and eventually came to a stop. I can rev no problems but the car wont move. I thought it might be a glitch and restarted the game and it still happens.

I left it for a couple of days and it is still the same. Any ideas? I am using a standard PS3 Dualshock controller.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I have tried a different controller and that works. Pretty odd as the original controller works perfectly with other games.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Weird.

Try unpair/repair your controller with the PS3? *shrug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

it looks as though the brakes are on. try playing around with the square button

Not that at all. Tried changing the buttons and it still wouldn't go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

It's definitely the brakes. Check the indicator on the screen.

Try reassigning the brakes to L2 and the accelerator to R2 and see if the problem persists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Hogzy wrote: »
    it looks as though the brakes are on. try playing around with the square button

Dont think you can rev while the brakes are on, you can however while the handbrake is on - so i think the circle button is the suspect here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Dont think you can rev while the brakes are on, you can however while the handbrake is on - so i think the circle button is the suspect here.

You can on the standard PS3 controller.

It's definitely the brakes. Check the indicator on the screen.

Try reassigning the brakes to L2 and the accelerator to R2 and see if the problem persists.

No joy. I will have to use my other controller. It's very strange I have to say.

Advertisement