Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler maintenance in Cavan Town

• 13-10-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Currently having a problem with our oil boiler/burner.

Does anyone know of any decent/reputable boiler maintenance people around Cavan town/Ballinagh?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Pm sent. Anyone wants the number pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

qualified (and employed) spark here.. im definitely gonna put myself through the gas cert course at some stage..serious outcry for it.. ive already done my time servicing appliances for zanussi/bendix but those days are gone.. washing machines etc are too cheap to replace now, definitely gonna try go for the gas cert!!

incidently, this wouldnt be a bad spot to start a thread of reliable services/trades with the posters own comments/customer satisfaction.. etc in the cavan region?? yes/no?
    just an idea..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I agree with you on a sticky at least however it would be a form of advertising and I'd suspect against the rules.

I found myself buying a washing machine cause I was being charge €160 to fix a €200 washing machine and €190 to fix a €150 oven!

Need a gas boiler fixed but again I wary of the cowboys that exist, even the ones bord gas have on their list.

I yet to met a decent plumber. 3 I used all charged more for the job that stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Buttonsbridget

Hi can you send me number for boiler service man in cavan
    Thanks
    Bridget

Advertisement