Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H1B Visa Renewal

• 13-10-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭

I'm in the proccess of renewing my H1B visa. I opened the application at the start of August so it should get approved by December 1st at the latest.

I'm flying home for xmas into Dublin on Dec 16th and ideally i'd like to have my interview on the 19th.

Can i book my interview before my renewal has been approved?

If i have to wait till its approved, i may struggle to get an interview on a day that gives me enough time to get my passport beack before i fly back to Boston on the 3rd of Janurary.

(i rang the interivew hotline but they want 6 euro to make the call to set up the interview and im just making a general enquiry, so f that, ill try here first.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

It's 16 euro to make the call!! I can't think of anything they specifically ask you when you make an interview appointment that would require your application/petition to already be approved and returned. I thought about doing the same thing with my application but it ended up that I didn't have to so I can't give you any specifics details other than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Yup i was able to book my interview without my Visa being approved yet.

Advertisement