Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introducing the 9 maps (well 4 of them)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Nice. Will they work on consoles?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I just hope the mini-map gets sorted for the full release.

I presume the theme music for Base Jump will be 'It's Raining Men' by the Weather Girls?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tehran looks awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I thought they were showing the other maps in action today...like last week with the developers video?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Oooohh Seine Crossing sounds like it could be cool, vehicle combat through the streets of Paris.

Who's up for driving an IFV through the Louvre? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

KARKANDDDDDDDDD?? :(

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Karkand DLC pack released around a month after the game, so details about that closer to its release I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Karkand DLC pack released around a month after the game, so details about that closer to its release I guess.

I thought it was day one for pre-order and one month later for everyone else...

"The Back To Karkand DLC will be available for free to those who pre-order Battlefield 3, while everyone else will get a chance to purchase the DLC approximately one month after the release of Battlefield 3."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Enderman wrote: »
    Tehran looks awesome

I think it's the worst looking TBH.

Only saying this in the hope thatless people are hogging the servers on launch day! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement