Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Castle

Options
  • 13-10-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I have a group coming over from the UK this weekend. They asked me to sort them out with a location. I booked Ross Castle in Cavan for them. Then half of them cancelled. I have a few places this weekend for a casual investigation in Ross Castle if anyone wants to join in.

The charge is cost price (60 euro) and I can organise a lift out there if anyone is stuck. Its not an organised investigation. The British group will be doing their thing and two of us will be hanging around, investigating, chilling out by the fire with some wine.

If anyone wants to come please do let me know. Bed and Breakfast and hot showers and all that are included.

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Just to be Mega pedantic, Ross Castle is actually in Co.Meath, just :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Jasus that actually sounds like fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Not that anyone is interested but this has been moved to tonight if anyone is pushed

Riamfada wrote: »
    Not that anyone is interested but this has been moved to tonight if anyone is pushed

Is it a saturday night gig or tonight as well or whats the story there?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Is it a saturday night gig or tonight as well or whats the story there?
    Yeah do tell....I'd never make tonight at this stage.

• Advertisement

Yeah do tell....I'd never make tonight at this stage.

Same here, but tomorrow night might be do-able, decisons, decisions! Haven't ever been to Ross Castle and am a complete sceptic for the record!

but tomorrow night might be do-able, decisons, decisions! Haven't ever been to Ross Castle and am a complete sceptic for the record!
    Sounds like bloody good fun though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 weeda

did ye go and do this? would of LOVED this..hard with all going on etc ...one day i'l make it to something as cool sounding as this.:D

Sounds like bloody good fun though.....

getting rat arsed on wine in an old castle and sharing ghost stories, sounds better than most Saturday nights!

getting rat arsed on wine in an old castle and sharing ghost stories, sounds better than most Saturday nights!

:D
    I know, that's the image I had too....

• Advertisement
Advertisement