Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flogas Price Increase

Options
  • 13-10-2011 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Melendez wrote: »

so the 3.341 rate was a promotional rate - discounted from the standard rate.

The standard rate has gone up 21%, but it just happens to fall on the same date as you come off the promotional rate?

Nowt wrong with that except co-incidence.

If for example you signed up 2 months earlier, would you have come off the promo rate on 1st August and seen the bill rise to standard rate then and then a 21% rise from 1st Oct as a announced price increase?

Good news is it looks like oil & gas has peaked, so it should come down next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

maxer68 wrote: »
    so the 3.341 rate was a promotional rate - discounted from the standard rate.

Good news is it looks like oil & gas has peaked, so it should come down next year.

Wonder where You come to this conclusion Maxer? Today Brent Crude went up 1.25% ( see http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/ ), i am self employed as a courier and I normally fill up at the same garage in Newbridge, as it normally is the cheapest around. Filled up today where the damn price of a litre of diesel went by 3c from Monday.

So for me, to make an assumption where the price of a barrel of oil has panned out is a bit premature.

Advertisement