Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

I went for the jessie doll but none there. If anyone picks one up pleSe get me one and i will paypal plus postage. My daughter looking for one specially so would be brill to save myself 20 squid.

I'm on the search for a Jessie too

But just incase you don't get one at this price disneystore.co.uk have them on offer at the moment for £15

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

I'm on the search for a Jessie too

But just incase you don't get one at this price disneystore.co.uk have them on offer at the moment for £15

Thanks a mill. Had a look.... 6 pound to post to eire or ?? Free if you spend over 50 pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I got the purple persil bottle a few weeks ago for less than €2. It has lasted surprisingly well.
    persil-with-comfort.jpg

Didnt realise this one on offer, the one i got was lilac colour with comfort added!

Edit-maybe it is the same one just looks different on screen!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Thanks a mill. Had a look.... 6 pound to post to eire or ?? Free if you spend over 50 pound.

WWW.PARCELMOTEL.COM

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

uli84 wrote: »
    Anyone seen that in Dublin? Badly need one...thanks.

Stillorgan had the battery chargers this morning, about 2 left on the shelf. The price on the shelf was over €10 but they scanned at €3something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Got Comfort Exhilirations 750ml (21 washes) for €0.74 today in Claremorris. This is only for the strawberry and lily scent. The other scent on the shelf was scanning at full price, €2.99 as far as I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭CH3OH

269545.jpg[
    269546.jpg

Tesco single sleeping bag reduced from €25 to €4.18

Picked up what seemed to be the last one in Arklow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Stopped in tesco in the park shopping centre Dublin 7 tonight, the Persil is scanning at €9.69

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Got some more persil in Tesco Carlow today. Think I've enough to last a whole year. Same persil in dunnes is 8.65. Stll some left in Carlow!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Tesco Lucan- Assistant Manager has said they're not strict about which laptop customers take for 249. They have 4, possibly 5, different models they're willing to sell at this price- from a variety of manufacturers, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo, HP.

They also have a 7" tablet on special- @ 69 Euro (I have no idea what it is- or what its specs are- so please don't shoot the messenger).

Ps- the Persil *was* sold here at 2.25- was, being the operative word- they have none left.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Cherry tomatoes - 29 p
    Lemons - 29p
    Carrot/radish - 29 p
    Beans - 29p

Tesco Dun Laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

tharmor wrote: »
    Cherry tomatoes - 29 p
    Lemons - 29p
    Carrot/radish - 29 p
    Beans - 29p

Tesco Dun Laoghaire
    the same in Tesco Greystones just as you walk in and to the right of that got a bag of 5 green apples for 39c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mixed chillis are also 29c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,603 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What Persil was 2 euros please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Got a half dozen 4+4 free Chunky KitKat at €1.24 in Mahon Point this evening. Were on bottom shelf beside the ordinary pack of 4 marked "half price - €1.24". When I left at 9 pm there were about 20 packs left IN THE BOX BEHIND THE EMPTY ONE!

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Got a half dozen 4+4 free Chunky KitKat at €1.24 in Mahon Point this evening. Were on bottom shelf beside the ordinary pack of 4 marked "half price - €1.24". When I left at 9 pm there were about 20 packs left IN THE BOX BEHIND THE EMPTY ONE!

Damn. I've tried 5 or 6 Dublin and Kildare branches in the last 3 days- to no avail........

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Damn. I've tried 5 or 6 Dublin and Kildare branches in the last 3 days- to no avail........

try naas . they were on the bottom shelf yesterday

gowley wrote: »
    try naas . they were on the bottom shelf yesterday

Damn..... I've been to Maynooth and Celbridge already- Naas is next on my hit list I guess. Do they have any of the Persil left- do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

Damn..... I've been to Maynooth and Celbridge already- Naas is next on my hit list I guess. Do they have any of the Persil left- do you know?

didnt look for the persil.i buy the cheap lidl stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What Persil was 2 euros please?

Information from a previous poster
    leck wrote: »
    Is this the Persil Comfort 2in1 Sunshiny Days in the 25 load size?

It seems that it is to be found in the reduced section of the detergent aisle, and it isn't available in every Tesco store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭vickers209

Was none of the summer persil in wicklow plenty of the ordinary at half price.

Any one know if it just the summer one for 2.20 or anyone get the purple one cheap too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=273291680

Oxford A5 wirebound notebook
    Usually cost about 3 euro but are up for 30cent.

Love oxford notebooks really nice paper :)

Havent tried buying any as I dont have my card to hand so not sure if it will work but worth a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Lissavane wrote: »
    Don't waste your time in Claremorris Tesco. The major bargains rarely / never appear there. Best chance of a bargain there is scan the item to see if Tesco HQ have changed the price. When the gang in Claremorris spot it they up the price again.
    <SNIP>

MOD EDIT: Please don't identify or post about specific staff members on here please.

Claremorris and Oranmore are unbelievable, have never found a 'reduced' bargain in either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Tesco Lucan- Assistant Manager has said they're not strict about which laptop customers take for 249. They have 4, possibly 5, different models they're willing to sell at this price- from a variety of manufacturers, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo, HP.

My laptop is literally starting to die the last week or two, I wonder are any of those laptops any good? I only really use my laptop for internet...

fartyarse wrote: »
    I only really use my laptop for internet...

Any of them at all should be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

bagels wrote: »
    Claremorris and Oranmore are unbelievable, have never found a 'reduced' bargain in either.
    Maybe because you have not looked :confused:
    I've found loads of silly priced bargains in Oranmore from shavers to sun lotion to earphones to bicycle accessories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Kopparberg naked apple 6x500ml bottles Half price €7.29, should be in all stores, not many left in clearwater.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco Omni Park and Artane Castle are selling off 32 inch LG TVs for 249 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Tesco Douglas has tri scooters for €21 and other toys half price as your going in the door. Spider man was €9.50 I think etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Barr wrote: »
    Tesco Douglas has tri scooters for €21 and other toys half price as your going in the door. Spider man was €9.50 I think etc.

awwww no ive been keeping an eye on the disney princess one for a while, its been €42 for ages,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

nudger wrote: »
    Kopparberg naked apple 6x500ml bottles Half price €7.29, should be in all stores, not many left in clearwater.

Any idea if you can that in Strawberry and lime with the same offer or is it exclusive to naked apple?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djo789

fartyarse wrote: »
    My laptop is literally starting to die the last week or two, I wonder are any of those laptops any good? I only really use my laptop for internet...

Just a thought -- Why not go for a tablet instead galaxy note \ ipad mini plenty cheaper options out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

djo789 wrote: »
    Just a thought -- Why not go for a tablet instead galaxy note \ ipad mini plenty cheaper options out there

That's a good question, I don't know why I was thinking I need a laptop! Off to Orlando next week so might check out iPads over there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

kendragon wrote: »
    Any idea if you can that in Strawberry and lime with the same offer or is it exclusive to naked apple?

Their doing a "3x500ml cans for €7 on all the flavours, I think but afaik it's just the naked apple.

Lucan have got in more 32" Sonys @ 299
    At least 6 of them there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Ennis has 1 toshiba 32" reduced to 299euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭nolly23

Tesco Tullamore have the persil @ 2.17 about 8 or so on the shelf.

kendragon wrote: »
    nudger wrote: »
    Their doing a "3x500ml cans for €7 on all the flavours, I think but afaik it's just the naked apple.

From Tesco online shop website

On offer from 14-8-13 to 3-9-13, Alcohol Free Pear Cider (500mls bottle) 2 for €3
    On offer from 17-8-13 to 3-9-13 Strawberry and Lime Cider, Naked Apple Cider and Mixed Fruit (500ml can) 3 for €7
    On offer from 25-8-13 to 8-10-13 Pear Cider (500ml can) was 2.69 now 1.25
    On offer from 25-8-13 to 24-10-13 Naked Apple Cider (6 x 500ml can pack) was 14.59 now 7.29
    On offer from 14-8-13 to 3-9-13 Pear Cider (12 x 330ml bottle pack) now 13.00

Travel Guess Who? and Connect 4 games by Hasbro reduced to €3.45.....in Claremorris(!) also series 9 of mini Lego figures .70c My small dude left some behind...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

ncur wrote: »
    From Tesco online shop website

On offer from 14-8-13 to 3-9-13, Alcohol Free Pear Cider (500mls bottle) 2 for €3
    On offer from 17-8-13 to 3-9-13 Strawberry and Lime Cider, Naked Apple Cider and Mixed Fruit (500ml can) 3 for €7
    On offer from 25-8-13 to 8-10-13 Pear Cider (500ml can) was 2.69 now 1.25
    On offer from 25-8-13 to 24-10-13 Naked Apple Cider (6 x 500ml can pack) was 14.59 now 7.29
    On offer from 14-8-13 to 3-9-13 Pear Cider (12 x 330ml bottle pack) now 13.00
    TESCO Mahon completely cleared out of Naked Apple last night. Was really getting to like one of those with a meal. The Bulmers is really meh compared to these.

• Advertisement

Yes a little addicted to Naked Apple after recent Tesco offer (now over) of €1.25 for the 500ml bottle. €7.49 for the 6 x 500ml pack pretty decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

I got the last 2 bottles of the reduced Persil for €2.17 in Kildare today. Portlaoise also had them reduced to €3 something a few weeks ago, on the small clearance shelves beside the drinks section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

If anyone is still looking for laptops Naas are doing a Toshiba Satellite C850D for 269..
    Lots of them just inside the door near the CS desk.
    windows 8 installed, here's a spec from harvey norman website:

http://www.harveynorman.ie/toshiba-satellite-c850d-11f.html

3 * 42" Samsung Plasma TVs - unboxed, ex-display, no stands- they do have remotes and power cables @ 299
    2* 32" Samsung LCDs @ 199 (ditto- unboxed, ex-display, no stands- but with remotes)

Cereal- Alpen (all types) 750grms- 2 for 5 Euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

1 bottle of Koppaberg Mixed Fruit for €2.99 or 2 bottles of for €3, so be careful when doing math of how per litre you're getting!

For the one bottle it's €5.68 per litre, but the "per litre" is missing for the "2 for €3" part.

robk24 wrote: »
    If anyone is still looking for laptops Naas are doing a Toshiba Satellite C850D for 269..
    Lots of them just inside the door near the CS desk.
    windows 8 installed, here's a spec from harvey norman website:

http://www.harveynorman.ie/toshiba-satellite-c850d-11f.html

Maynooth have a few different makes/models @ 269
    Note- most are AMD chips- the odd one Intel Dual Core
    All are Windows 8

Given the specs- I would expect them to struggle processor wise- they seem remarkably under powered.

The AMD ones- all have various flavours of Radeon HD graphics- vastly better than the onboard Intel HD3000 you have with the Intel Dual Core ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

3 * 42" Samsung Plasma TVs - unboxed, ex-display, no stands- they do have remotes and power cables @ 299
    2* 32" Samsung LCDs @ 199 (ditto- unboxed, ex-display, no stands- but with remotes)

Any idea of the model numbers on the 32 inch ones?

robk24 wrote: »
    Any idea of the model numbers on the 32 inch ones?

They're sitting face up on pallets just inside the door. No indication of model numbers or anything. The individual remotes/cables etc are sitting on top of each. The yellow tags on them indicate the price- nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Tesco Maynooth, all gone now but may be in other stores

Barbie Male doll E5

Disney Swirling light princess in Blue, Full price E44, SEL E22? scanning E9
    4677512956 (all gone in Maynooth):rolleyes:

Polly Pocket Zipline, SEL around E18 scanning at E6 4677517619 (all gone in Maynooth) :rolleyes:

Bin Weevils Bin Nest SEL E17.50, scanning @ E36.99 5029736044985
    double the difference back :D
    a full shelf in Maynooth (clearance section)
    Wonder if I returned it, would I get the full E36.99 back??? as per receipt

Sorted for the next 12 months of girls birthday presents!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

What store did you see these in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement