Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone

Options
  • 13-10-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I know this is funny but can some one help me here,where can i get a free contract iphone?will have to be honest here, i do not have a bad credit but i have never taken a credit card before or applied for it before.or any bank loan so i don't know if that is part of my disappointment,Have tried meteor and they told me to pay 450 euro as deposit and they will keep the money for 7 months and refund to me,i told them that if i have that 450 euro to keep in meteor bank i would have bought it straight away,am funny isn't it?and tried vodafone and they said they don't offer iphone to new customers,am stack here can get it any where.
    Thank you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement