Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get gaming clothes and merch in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Just wondering is there any shops/places to get gaming merch or clothes around Dublin? cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Forbidden Planet is probably your best bet, its on the quays, just off templebar. But to be honest, it'd be hard to beat online prices

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Don't expect anything like this :P.....mmmmm...gaming clothes....

949393-37523__x_streetfighteryuri_super.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

There's a place just on Liffey St, across the road from the Gamestop near Ha'penny Bridge. It's been ages since I was in, so it may've gone. My better half gifted me some gear from there, lots of comic and Mario stuff, so maybe.

Also, there's that clothes shops near the Grafton Stish end of George's Arcade, on the left before the exit, sell some Mario and Pokemon gear, so it may be worth a punt. If my capacity to remember names matched the capacity to remember directions, this'd be a helpful post.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    There's a place just on Liffey St, across the road from the Gamestop near Ha'penny Bridge. It's been ages since I was in, so it may've gone. My better half gifted me some gear from there, lots of comic and Mario stuff, so maybe.

Also, there's that clothes shops near the Grafton Stish end of George's Arcade, on the left before the exit, sell some Mario and Pokemon gear, so it may be worth a punt. If my capacity to remember names matched the capacity to remember directions, this'd be a helpful post.
    thanks for the info :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Advertisement