Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SLIGO AI new web site and buy on line.

• 13-10-2011 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I seen a piece in the farming independent this week where SLIGO AI have launched a new web site and a farmer can now buy on line, LOOKS GOOD! , Great idea, Best of luck SLIGO AI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Miller80

what ai companies does sligo ai deal with for dairy sires?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 en route

They work with ABS GLOBAL a hugh company,think its the biggest in the world
    ABS have some of the best sires out there, depends on your system, breed choice ect.
    SLIGO AI seem to cover all breeds ,they probably do other companys as well like every station in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Must take a look. I bought straws off them over the years.
    Are you connected to them at all en route?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 en route

one of their inseminators lives near me and we use him, check them out, worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Plenty of quality on show. Some great genetics for the commercial and pedigree breeder alike!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭ceannfort

Is Cresus gone? Anyone got any calves off him? was a fine looking animal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

ceannfort wrote: »
    Is Cresus gone? .
    that was a short stay!!!! i thought he only came in last year
    some decent bulls, a bit of competition in the market is no harm either

Advertisement