Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

lastlaugh wrote: »
    Talk about having your head up your arse more like!

Is this thing a Troll or what.

Nice rebuttal of the points I've made. You'll make a fine Sinn Fein politician one day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Whilst We're waiting for Iran to comit 'Another Holocaust' can you remind us of the First one they comitted.

Your rhetoricis not dissimilar to a lot of the GIYUS/Hasbra Shills that appear here regularly, especially with your atack on Ireland for being
    The Irish are a cowardly bunch. "I'm alright Jack" is the order of the day. They are more than content to sit back and watch evil succeed in the world, even happy to take advantage of it. Like when they sneakily stormed the GPO in 1916 while Britain was busy fighting a world war. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the country where DeValera signed the Hitler's book of condolences after his death.

There are perfectly valid reasns that Dev signed the cndolonce book for Hitler, but that isnt something I'd expect someone as blinkered as yerself to understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

cookies221 wrote: »
    Some sh1t deleted.

Iran has time and time again announced it's intention to destroy Israel and unashamedly expressed its antisemitism, most recently at the UN a few weeks ago which prompted a mass walkout. Do we have to wait for Iran to actually commit another Holocaust before people like you are satisfied? Jesus Christ just yesterday America announced how it foiled a plot to kill the Saudi ambassador. Talk about having your head in the sand.

Nevar forget
    I don't believe a a word of the bold above.
    What crime has Iran done.

Nice rebuttal of the points I've made. You'll make a fine Sinn Fein politician one day.

Points!!!!!!!! you made Points????????

Sorry, I'll just go and reread the thread, I seem to have missed them the first time round, what with all the vitriol and evasivness:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

4leto wrote: »
    If you are a pacifist and an appeaser you can also hate freedom. Fact:cool:

It's just deciding when a war is right or not. Was Churchill a hater of freedom.?

Churchill didn't start the war, he was trying to end it.

A war of defense and a war of aggression / conquest are two very different things. The US have been prone to the latter for decades. So has Israel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

I'm not going to waste my time bothering to reply to your 'points'.

Ugh, F*ck off.

Hang on, I just noticed the Nevar Forget link there on my reread

So, let me get the tenuous logic here,

Germany Killed 'Six Million' Jews
    SO
    America should Attack Iran

nope, makes perfect sense to me:rolleyes: (Somehow I see me usin that emoticon repeatedly when in 'discussions' with you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

Dodd wrote: »
    I don't believe a a word of the bold above.
    What crime has Iran done.

Then maybe you should go to the Conspiracy theory forum if you're looking for a echo chamber. You probably think 9/11 was an inside job. Keep your head in the sand.
    US foils Iran plot - BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Closed for review.
    It may re-open depending on whether i dont pass out reading some of the bile thats been posted here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement