Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I refill printer ink cartilage near UCD?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Anyone knows? Thanks for ur help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

There is a place in Goatstown about 2 miles from campus.
    http://cartridgegreen.ie/store-locations/dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jripper

Do the jew on it and buy a refill kit on ebay. I have a printer for college stuff and recently the ink ran out, rang up a few shops to get a quotation for a cartridge/refill. The average cartridge price was €12-€13 and the refill was €11. None of the suppliers sold ink.

I have hp 300 cartridges, it takes 4ml to refill the black cartridge and 4ml of each colour to refill the colour cartridge, the refill kit i got has 50ml black and 50ml blue yellow and red refills and it was €17 delivered incl. syringes & gloves. So thats 12 or so refills of each cartridge for 17 quid. 12 refills of each cartridge in the shops is 264 euro.
    Is there any comparison?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

OSI wrote: »
    Is the cartridge place on Fosters Ave. still open?

It moved to Goatstown as far as I know! The same place as littlefriend is referring to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Andrew Lim

yaya. The refill is also quite expensive~ I just refilled from cartilage green which cost me 10 euro~ Any way to get cheaper ink? or refill myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Hahahaha... I just read the title again.... cartilage...

• Advertisement
Advertisement