Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats best shooting range?

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

wheres the best shooting range.midlands near tullamore? how many yards would they be?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Not sure what you're asking for. Are you asking about the MNSCI in Tullamore?

Check their website.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

For a Swift, in RoI, from Leitrim - MNCSI (Tullamore)

If I've misunderstood and you're shooting something significantly different, say pistol or airgun, the answer may well be different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭BOG FLY

What are you looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

sorry lads just back wasnt on line...im looking for a long range shooting range..i want to have some fun with my rifle..yes its a .220 swift and the more green between me and the target the better..long range shooting is what i want to do..i think the 1st reply might be the spot to go?

thanks for taking interest in my post lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

yes thats the very place im looking for..last thing i dont want to pay 600 euro to be a member i just want a day down there shooting and how much would that be i wonder? 30 euro be enough i think for a few hours..im abit tight lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

4200fps wrote: »
    ............. i just want a day down there shooting ...........

No day memberships for ANY ranges.

On a side note there are a good few ranges in the country, but few that are rated for centrefire rifles, and only one that exceeds 300 mtrs.

So before you decide to travel anywhere ring ahead.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

4200fps wrote: »
    .last thing i dont want to pay 600 euro to be a member

It may seem high for membership but its only the first year fee and for what the club/range has to offer its well worth it imho

tommy

Advertisement