Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume Party Idea

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

There was a guy who was struggling to decide what to wear to go to a fancy costume party...

Then he had a bright idea. When the host answered the door, he found the guy standing there with no shirt and no socks on.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" asked the host. "A premature ejaculation," said the man. "I just came in my pants!

This couple had been dating for about six months, but the guy had been afraid to make any sexual advances because of his tiny organ.

Finally one night, he gets up his courage, and takes her to a secluded spot in his car. While they are kissing, he opens his zipper and guides her hand onto his penis. No thanks," the girl says. "You know I don't smoke."

Advertisement