Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G4X - EGL Fighting Tournament pics

Options
  • 13-10-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hey guys and gals, just got the photos in from our photographer, want to share a few with the community smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who took part, made was a great night

25slox1.jpg
    11qh05d.jpg
    153kvub.jpg
    16jm3hc.jpg
    16hy5f.jpg
    2m3qmux.jpg
    r1g3h0.jpg
    2chqgc6.jpg
    xc0qwj.jpg

Regards,
    Flanders536

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

16jm3hc.jpg
    16hy5f.jpg

Lol, as well as Dan played he did fall victim to the first perfect of the night. This is like a before and after of us thinking "will Ibuki's super do enough to kill him", Dan of course already knew :pac:

Oh well, he did go on to win a 320gb PS3 in the raffle :eek:, id have gladly traded my 1st place win for that.

Great night:) , I should be in Cork for the one yer doin on the 22nd, its the misses graduation the day before so Ill be in that neck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

J0hnick wrote: »
    Lol, as well as Dan played he did fall victim to the first perfect of the night. This is like a before and after of us thinking "will Ibuki's super do enough to kill him", Dan of course already knew :pac:

Oh well, he did go on to win a 320gb PS3 in the raffle :eek:, id have gladly traded my 1st place win for that.

Great night:) , I should be in Cork for the one yer doin on the 22nd, its the misses graduation the day before so Ill be in that neck of the woods.

LOL man your right. In the first pic one the match is still going, Im hanging my head in shame knowing that pefect is about to happen. I came back though. Came back and got beaten by you that is :o.

PS3 was the icing on the cake. I was after having a blast anyway, and that kind of luck doesnt come around too often. I picked up LBP2 and Heavy rain (both are class), two games I never would have got to play if I never went to the event as I couldnt have sprung for a PS3... good times.

Im not the most photogenic so excuse the rabbit caught in headlights look I went for in the last picture, dashing young man that I am in real life and all. :cool:

I will try get down to Cork too, but will be at the next Waterford event regardless.

(Oh and just to avoid confusion, I've moved to this account on boards so I dont have to remember so many forum names. I only had 50 or so posts under spacenugget and it made no sense. wink.gif Now Im Danonino everywhere..... cough..... Hoorraayyy)

Advertisement