Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a couple of new playas in town...

Options
  • 13-10-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭

Just letting ye know that myself and Eoferrall are your new mods, so any complaints or ideas on improving the forum should be directed our way.

We look forward to your input. Well, I look forward, I assume Farrell will already be plotting all of your destruction. With Orizio gone we need a new evil "must beat" mod... toadily Ferrall. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

i-for-one-welcome-meme-generator-i-for-one-welcome-our-new-robot-overlords-a4bfd2.jpg?1310468816.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Just letting ye know that myself and Eoferrall are your new mods, so any complaints or ideas on improving the forum should be directed our way.

We look forward to your input. Well, I look forward, I assume Farrell will already be plotting all of your destruction. With Orizio gone we need a new evil "must beat" mod... toadily Ferrall. :)

pfft have you even beaten me yet Frankie? bring it on! :D

but yeah for our sins we are the bosses now and you are our subjects in BR world. I will have first choice on all your best players from now on.

Thanks.

(also I am still getting used to all these extra buttons... also i'm so tempted to card someone. who wants to be my first!?!):eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

extra buttons?? cards?? whats this jizz all about??? damned power hungry chaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    pfft have you even beaten me yet Frankie? bring it on! :D

I'm sure it's happened once, right?

Besides, I'm encouraging the whole forum to celebrate in beating you, like in the good ol' days with Orizio. :)

jsut wanted to edit it.

I'm sure it's happened once, right?

Besides, I'm encouraging the whole forum to celebrate in beating you, like in the good ol' days with Orizio. :)

jsut wanted to edit it.

Orizio got annoyed at that, took it very personally!:eek:

I'll try not do the same if you pick on me. you've to catch up on me soon. we'll arrange a friendly and then we'll see if you've beaten me before!

• Advertisement

I think he took it personally so the whole forum would have a common cause. That was some of the best damn modding I've ever seen! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Congrats on the appointments fellas. Just don't let it go to your heads!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Fresh meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

FFS

Phonehead wrote: »
    FFS

Inmates. Asylum. Yup. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Great stuff lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

So who is good cop and who is bad cop?

Congrats lads. :)

Mr E wrote: »

Congrats lads. :)

Eoferrall has the superior team, so I assume he's the bad cop.

Eoferrall has the superior team, so I assume he's the bad cop.

Vic-mackey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Mr E wrote: »

The real question is who is the big spoon and who is the little spoon? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Ahhh he only seemed (to me anyway) to get annoyed when it continued on past the time he posted regularly. He seemed to thrive with the target on his back when he was a regular poster.

I want Orizio back, I check back in after a few weeks missing and someone put these two in charge!!!

congrats by the way

mar-z wrote: »
    Ahhh he only seemed (to me anyway) to get annoyed when it continued on past the time he posted regularly. He seemed to thrive with the target on his back when he was a regular poster.

I want Orizio back, I check back in after a few weeks missing and someone put these two in charge!!!

congrats by the way

yeah it was there a while back he was like why are people talking about me, when if he'd read the previous posts it was to do with JP beating him so I would be rid of JP from my league (but then got battai as a replacement!). he took it I was hoping he'd be relegated, but it was the other way round. but he accepted my explanation!

Advertisement