Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on My Music Practical Choices?

• 14-10-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hey! I was just wondering if I could get feedback on these songs I've chosen for my practical this year. I do music outside of school, but my teacher had a baby, so I won't be going back for a little while yet. I'm doing music tech so I've only to play four pieces. I'll be playing electric guitar for the practical.

Songs:
    The Wicker Man - Iron Maiden
    Cradle Rock - Rory Gallagher
    Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats (Though that will prob change. I'm worried it's too bland for the practical, despite it being a great song).

And for every song I do, I will be playing with a backing track. That should be allowed, right?? :)

Thanks in advance for replies and if you have any ideas for one or two good songs that I could do, I will give you a cyber cookie!

Advertisement