Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 14-10-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Okay Im guessing this has been done to death but someone has to make a thread for it.

Please can we put all halloween stuff in this thread. Wheres the best places to go/buy stuff etc....

So what is everyone doing this year?? Last year I went as part of Zig & Zag... was brilliant, we went to freakscene but hoping for a change this year so does anyone know of any good spots?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Elevelyn wrote: »
    Okay Im guessing this has been done to death but someone has to make a thread for it.

Please can we put all halloween stuff in this thread. Wheres the best places to go/buy stuff etc....

So what is everyone doing this year?? Last year I went as part of Zig & Zag... was brilliant, we went to freakscene but hoping for a change this year so does anyone know of any good spots?? Thanks

There appears to be a new Halloween shop on Oliver Plunkett Street - down where Hickeys hardware used to be. Noticed it the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Ahoyhoy

Does anyone know a decent place for wigs? I'm looking for a short hair one, twenties style for a Roxy from Chicago costume. Any idea what kind of price they're asking for? Anything over €15 is right out because it's odds on I'll never use it again!

Advertisement