Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle

• 14-10-2011 12:35am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Quick question. From what I am gathering, the only kindle I can get delivered to Ireland from Amazon is this? Was looking at the touch screen one but I guess I cant get it?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You can also order the DX and Kindle Keyboard (aka the last generation) but thats the cheapest Kindle you can buy here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Sully wrote: »
    Hey,
    Quick question. From what I am gathering, the only kindle I can get delivered to Ireland from Amazon is this? Was looking at the touch screen one but I guess I cant get it?

Cheers!

You can buy that Kindle in Tesco/Dixons here in Ireland or order it from Amazon.com. Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire are only available for US customers.

You can buy the Kindle Keyboard too, but you'd have to get it from Amazon.com.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Was looking more at the touch screen ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Sorry bud, US only!

To be honest though, I much prefer the Kindle 4 that you can get here. It has a much better design, and is quicker and much easier to use than the Kindle Touch.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Typical Americans :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

was looking at the touch myself, annoying that you cant get it here. for the future maybe!
    i hate the keyboard ones.

I bought the Kindle but Amazon were out of cases. Cant seem to find one on eBay that matches. Bah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I got mine in currys plain black . leather.. does the job well.

Advertisement