Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using a Donor -

Options
  • 14-10-2011 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm 35, single, a mother of one, (12) and just embarking on the journey of Donor Insemination -

The options as far as I can see:
    A: There's the clinics in Ireland - Clane treats single women apparently, but it's extremely expensive.
    B :Travel to Denmark, to the worlds biggest cryobank, but that seems a little extreme.
    C: Travel to England, use a clinic there, but no idea of the cost.
    D: Travel to England, use a private Donor - free - just the travel costs. There's a great website called freespermdonorregistry.com
    E: Find a private Donor here - prideangels.com is the only site I can find - and they dont have many people.

I'm talking to a few potential Donors in the UK, but I'd really like to find a local Irish one. Is anyone else following this path, and what are you experiences?

Thanks.

Advertisement