Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free meteor phone service??

Options
  • 14-10-2011 6:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I got this text from Meteor yesterday, from my reading of it I take it to mean they are giving me my phone service free for the next year, saving me about €40 a month! I showed the GF and she said it's probly free meteor to meteor calls nd texts! I asked in a meteor shop and the guy hadn't a clue!!

"Happy Anniversary! Remember that great 12 month talk & text bundle you got when you joined Meteor last year? Good news! We're giving you another 12 months FREE. Enjoy!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

It is the free Meteor Talk and Text.

It no longer comes part of a tariff anymore, its simply a 12 month add on.

So they have just extended yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

as said above it refers to the T&T only,
    The T&T is a bundle you can get for an extra €9.99 a month but as a new sign up you get 12 months free then it comes off.
    the text you got was just saying you are getting the bundle free for another 12 months

Advertisement