Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fossetts circus

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Has anyone been to Fossetts circus. Can you let me know if its any good as I want to bring my 3yr old over the weekend.

Tks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hoommer

tks a lot erzi. i'll have to got now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

erzi wrote: »
    [IMG]http://www.****/g.php[/IMG]I take my daughter went to the Fossetts circus last month,she is only 4 yeas old. On the way home,she said to me:"DAD,i can't believe the tiger is a feral animal by peopole say, how gentle they are! And i thoroughly like the magician performing, i even can't believe my eyes,why the girl can escape from the box when the man puts so many swords through the box? Will you take me with mum come to here again ? i think mum also would like this ." It Is good or bad, I think my daughter already has the answer.

That's quite some vocabulary your 4-year old daughter has!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

That's quite some vocabulary your 4-year old daughter has!

I think she has better vocabulary than her dad! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hoommer

I went to fossetts circus yesterday and she absolutely loved it. I thought it was great too. no animals at it but that didn’t take away from it, if anything the acts they had made it better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

• Advertisement
Advertisement