Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Slim Competition - Moderator Permission Request

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I've started a new IT/Console Repair business and I've just launched a xmas draw competition to win an xbox 360 slim.

I'm wondering if a moderator could get in touch, so I can provide them with the details and hopefully get confirmation to post the details on boards.ie

Comments

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    I've started a new IT/Console Repair business and I've just launched a xmas draw competition to win an xbox 360 slim.

I'm wondering if a moderator could get in touch, so I can provide them with the details and hopefully get confirmation to post the details on boards.ie

You're better off getting in contact with them directly via PM, however because this competition will be technically count as advertising for your business, you probably will need to email hello@boards.ie to get in touch with the Community Managers, as it's likely to be their decision.

Best of luck in your new business!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

Thanks for the advice, I'll do that now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice, I'll do that now
    there is a thread for comps, lob the link to the comp page in there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Throw it into the competitions thread. You have permission. PM us next time.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056243805

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

• Advertisement
Advertisement