Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12...Default Online Squads - Online Seasons Mode - Can you change them!!

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

FIFA 12.... Is it possible to change the default online squad that comes up when you play an online seasons mode??

The team i play with, i make a huge amount of changes to.. and if im playing a mate then i dont have time to change it!!! disaster!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

You can't change squads from the default for online head-to-head seasons. It would hardly be fair using custom squads for ranked matches, would it? If you want that sort of thing go back to FIFA 11... Or play unranked matches in the game lobbies.

As for not having enough time to set up your team - There is no time limit in H2H seasons! You choose your team, set it up and search for an opponent.

Advertisement