Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glanmire to Model Farm Road

Options
  • 14-10-2011 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I drive from Glanmire to Model Farm Road to get to work, departing at approx 7.30am each morning. Does anyone know any short cuts or the fastest way to get there?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

I think the best way at that hour of the morning would be to go towards the city down all the quays straight up Sundays Well straight out past the Old Waterworks on the back road to the Anglers Rest, over hump back bridge, turn left past Anglers Rest. Stop at traffic lights, straight across road and up hill to left passing church, brings you at the top to the Model Farm Road just before the Guide Dogs. Bear in mind I haven't been living in Cork for the past five years so if there are any changes in roads etc I'm not aware of them, but this always was by far the fastest way.

Advertisement