Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Career Mode - Good Players to Buy

Options
  • 14-10-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Playing career mode again this year and wondering what players others would recommend. I'm playing as Blackburn and already bought Nedum Onuoha who is fairly decent at RB.

The Guardian newspaper in the UK also had the following list:

Terence Kongolo - Feyenoord
    Simone Benedetti - Inter but on loan at Gubbio
    Panagiotis Tacjtsidis - Genoa but on loan at Hellas Verona
    Nicolai Boilesen - Ajax
    Marcel Buchel - Siena but on loan at Gubbio
    Lucas Piazon - can't remember his club
    Jonathan Williams - Crystal Palace
    Alexandre Lacazette - Lyon
    Bruno Uvini - Sao Paulo
    Gabriel Hauche - Racing Club

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

you can add kevin großkreutz, I got him from b. dortmund for only 6m, he's quality and only something like 22/23...they call him the german messi over there.
    I got 3 of the guys on your list, usually have to loan them out then tho to get their stats up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Landon Donovan (L.A. Galaxy) - bought him in my career as Sunderland. Himself and Bendtner have become one of the best strike teams in the league :p

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

usually have to loan them out then tho to get their stats up

This is so stupid. I bought Neymar, Hazard, M'Vila, Thiago and had Cleverley, Fabio, Rafael, Jones, De Gea etc and there stats didnt got up even though they all played every match and played well. Then james mccarthys stats went up to 80 after one season with Wigan :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Aha Shake wrote: »
    This is so stupid. I bought Neymar, Hazard, M'Vila, Thiago and had Cleverley, Fabio, Rafael, Jones, De Gea etc and there stats didnt got up even though they all played every match and played well. Then james mccarthys stats went up to 80 after one season with Wigan :mad:

Why didn't you just play as Man Utd. :o:cool::P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Aha Shake wrote: »

After one season where I won the double:

Cleverley - 77 (+4)
    Fabio - 76 (+1)
    Rafael - 80 (+4)
    Jones - 80 (+4)
    De Gea - 83 (+4)

Didnt play them every game either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

has anybody got many very good players from the youth acadamey using your scouts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

malascoile wrote: »
    has anybody got many very good players from the youth acadamey using your scouts??

Playing as man city and promoted a youth player named Dani Jardim (think the scout found him in Sweden). 3 seasons later and he's jumped 32 in overall to 84. 8 goals in the first 5 matches of this season :)

Neymar is a very good choice. With plenty of playing time he becomes almost like Ronaldhino from the 08/09 fifas

Advertisement