Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV retailers that do pay monthly/installments in Galway ?

Options
  • 14-10-2011 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am not sure if its worth to pay this way, but I didnt have a tv for few years and recently thought about getting big cool screen for home cinema.. and good tv is expensive, anybody knows if they do sell them anywhere in Galway in installments (or whatever you call it), that you pay it back monthly after you get it?
    Thanks

(and if they do, what kind of documents you need for that -some cert from work place, or bank account statement?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Try O Connor TV on the Sean Mulvoy road,

Link: http://www.oconnors.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Try O Connor TV on the Sean Mulvoy road, they used to rent out tv sets not sure if they are still doing it.

Rent? I don't want to rent, I want to buy. Just cant afford at the moment to ay the full amount and was thinking about spreading the cost. Thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What research have you done yourself OP?
    Have you called the various local shops?
    Looked online?

biko wrote: »
    What research have you done yourself OP?
    Have you called the various local shops?
    Looked online?

-i looked online and most of the shops in town don't have a proper website and no info about payment methods

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »

Oh, thanks. Silly I didn't know they do that in Argos, but they don't have the best deal always, so if anybody know about somewhere else I would appreciate info!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Currys do finance deals for their more expensive items.
    And thats all the help I'm giving you. Its not like we're blessed with a huge amount of electrical stores in this city. 30 minutes and you'll have them all contacted.

And thats all the help I'm giving you. Its not like we're blessed with a huge amount of electrical stores in this city. 30 minutes and you'll have them all contacted.

what? :rolleyes:

You have some answers. With a bit of leg work you'll have this sorted before the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement